Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

For the 4th of July we wanted to get away and do something relaxing. We decided to go to a little beach town in New Jersey called Cape May. It was so cute and quaint. We went with our wonderful friends the Smith's.

Car packed, drivers excited and ready to go!


Nathan snuggling with little Brody



I'm completely obsessed with this kid!


The Smith Family!

Headed to the beach!

Fun at the beach!



The town had a cute little flag ceremony at sunset, on sunset beach...where we found some Cape May Diamonds!

Brody "Aw man, this chick has got to stop squeezin me"

"Just kidding, I still love her!"

I've got to get myself one of these :)

Time to go home, what an awesome vacation!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You definitely need to "get yourself one of those" babies. They are the best.