Friday, May 1, 2009

Kevin and Lauren's Wedding






We had a wonderful weekend! Not only were 2 of our favorite people sealed together but we also got to see some amazing family. We went through New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Kentucky to get there and one speeding ticket later (it was my fault, I fell asleep and he can't control his speed unless I'm watching over his shoulder) we made it to Cincinnati! We stayed with Uncle Lyle, Aunt Janet, and Ashlee. We had delicious Norwegian pancakes, lots of snowies and a very fun time. The wedding was also so so so wonderful! I was planning to be very critical of Kevin to make sure he was good enough for one of my best friends and he was. He was so sweet to her and I could tell he was going to make her very happy! I forgot how much I missed being around Lauren and we had such a blast! Lauren was absolutely gorgeous of course! I also got to spend some quality time with Melissa (poor Target employee - never seen anyone blush quite like that). On our way home we stopped in Columbus to play with Adam, Amber and Shane! I think it was a perfect weekend! Sorry if the pictures look bad - I took them from facebook :)

2 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Gorgeous as always. I love you blog updates, just wish they happened more often:)...

Austyn said...

GASP!!!!! you updated your blog!!! yaya!! ya'll are too good lookin. so fun seeing you the other night. let's do it again soon!