Saturday, December 1, 2007

Surprise!!!





Nathan threw me a surprise 22nd birthday party. I don’t know how he managed to get a hold of all those people and make so many preparations without me having even the slightest clue. He told me we were going to some kind of show but he wanted to blind fold me. So we walked out to get in the car, then Nathan changed his mind and we started to run to the subway (b/c we were a little late) when he realized he forgot the tickets. So, we ran back home and as I ran in to grab the envelope that said “tickets” off the coffee table, everyone shouted “SURPRISE!!!” Everyone brought lots of snacks and we played some of my favorite games and had a great time! The greatest thing was trying to count up the many states people were from…Texas, Arizona, Oregon, Alabama, Virginia, Washington, California, Idaho, Utah, Vermont, South Dakota, Hawaii, New York, Connecticut, Ohio, …and South Africa! Oh, and how could I forget, my 3 favorite babies came too!

No comments: